Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Year in Review: I did not fail....I give myself a passing grade :D

Well lets see.....2010 was indeed a difficult year....good mixed with bad....some smooth times...some rough...ahhh life!

At least I can say that I did not FAIL in being a mother this year....that is good....right?  All of my boys are a year older and for the most part smarter.  Granted some will disagree with me...lol.

Orion made it to 11 and 5th grade...hasn't been kicked out/expelled....yet...so that is good!
Easton is the big 1-0 now and still allowed to ride the bus...granted, one more "incident" and he is going to be off for awhile.
Reilly is 8 and has seem to have grown up a lot in the past year (as long as you over look his temper issues and whining like a 2 year old).
Noah is 5 and finally made it to kindergarten!  However, he is the instigator in the group and seems to get everyone else in trouble because he is still "too cute" to get yelled at.

For the most part, I think I have been allowed to keep the "Mom" title. BUT next year is a whole new year, so you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment